Friday, March 27, 2015

Time Flies

Well, I'm not sure what happened to most of the month of March.  There were several times I thought about the blog and something I wanted to share but never had enough time to sit and type it all out.  I know we all have the same pesky problems with housework, laundry, cooking and work that seem to get in the way of the really important things like scrapbooking, blogs and youtube videos.


I hope I'm not the only one who just never seems to have enough time to get all the have to's; need to's and want to's done, but still wonders where the time goes to at the end of the day.  I am hoping to be back soon to post a few more pictures and stories to keep track of things that I still want to record and/or scrapbook.


Hope everyone is getting some warmer weather, it is supposed to be close to 80 degrees here this weekend with plenty of sunshine.  I am looking forward to opening the windows and enjoying the front porch!


Machelle

No comments:

Post a Comment