Monday, July 27, 2015

More Pets





This is Daisy, currently the only dog in the family.  She is very sweet and (mostly) obedient.  Like the other fuzzy kids she is spoiled rotten.  Daisy is about 8 years old and a chow mix, we got her from the shelter when we still had another dog (Bear). 

The animals ignore each other for the most part.  If one of the cats is getting any attention, Daisy can't stand it until you stop petting them and start petting her.  She wants all the love (and treats!).  I wish I could say she is our princess but she is not very graceful.  When she lays down she just plops wherever.  Sometimes it is where you are and sometimes, like right now, it is on the tile floor because it is so hot.

Well, there are all the current members of the family.  I still have some ideas for other family stories but they will take a while to type up.  One of the reasons I wanted to blog was to get better at telling stories so my scrapbook journaling would improve and also help me keep track of what I want to write about.  If you do stop by & read this, please leave a comment.  It's always nice to talk about family, friends, scrapbooking and other hobbies.

Thanks for stopping by,
Machelle

No comments:

Post a Comment